For Catholics, why should you consider joining St. Matthias?
St. Matthias Catholic Parish offers a welcoming atmosphere in a humble setting. There are many fellowship opportunities for new members that include:
- A growing number of new young families with children
- A teen group active with community service opportunities and fellowship
- Very active Knights of Columbus
- Senior citizen activities for both social and spiritual companionship
- Programs for Bible study, Devotional opportunities, Prayer groups and others
- Encouraging participation in the life of the parish in the Choir, Extraordinary ministers, readers and other liturgical lay participation
- Abigayle Ministries residing on the parish grounds as on option to serve pregnant women
- Outreach to the local community with Food bank, St. Vincent De Paul Society, and others
- Shuttle service for members unable to drive to the Sunday Liturgy
- An exceptional staff to serve the needs of the parish members
- And many other community faith based services
For non Catholics, why you should consider becoming Catholic and joining St. Matthias?
If you are looking to experience the richness of the Catholic Church, the fullness of faith can be found at St. Matthias. You will find religious enrichment in our troubled world to embrace the Love of God in your life. There is support from the entire community to actively live your faith without judgment and with supportive fellowship. Come and join us for the spiritual experience you thirst for and actively participate in the community.
Please complete this form to join the St. Matthias Catholic Church. Fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.